August 30, 2012
With summer coming to an end we’re making sure your Public Records research doesn’t fall flat.
During September we will be featuring a variety of webinars that focus on keeping you up to date with your Public Records Research.
The webinar team here at Westlaw has been hard at work updating and creating brand new webinars for you.
Finding the Right People: Westlaw PeopleMap
Learn how to not only find the right people but find them fast with the Westlaw PeopleMap. This investigative tool contains linking technology that connects billions of public records for more accurate research. During this webinar you will get to learn more about PeopleMap’s features and see how it can help you find the right people. FAST!
9/18/2012- 2:00 PM CT
9/20/2012- 11:00 AM CT
Here’s what you’ll learn about:
- Smart linking technology that connects billions of public records for more accurate research
- An intuitive interface that’s fast and easy to use, simplifying your research
- A dynamic graphical view that makes it easy to visualize people and their connections
- A mapping feature that helps you hone in on an address and verify identity
- Downloadable reports that let you communicate your findings in professional formats
We have also created a brand new webinar specifically for paralegals about Public Records.
Public Records for Paralegals
9/26/2012 1:00 PM CT
Tips and tricks include how to:
- Conduct word searches on WestlawNext
- Create and share folders with the staff at your firm
- Determine if the citations in a document are still good law
- Print, email, or download several documents at once
- Locate public record information about people and businesses
To look for additional webinars, view our full list here.