January 17, 2012
With today’s demands, it only makes sense that more solo and small law firms are putting technology to work for them. This includes using a web-based system for legal research, or relying on mobile devices to manage the business side of running a law firm - just to name a couple. It is important to be aware of the resources available to you and leverage them where it makes sense.
Thomson Reuters has products that will make you more efficient and complement the following benefits of working in a small law firm:
- Wide Range of Work – Comprehensive state and federal case law to support challenging and highly varied work across a broad spectrum of practice areas.
- Flexible Work Hours – Mobile access through the WestlawNext app offers an adaptable environment to take legal research with you, wherever that might be.
- More “Me Time” – With the time saved on research, you will have time to focus on additional areas of your business or other aspects of your Small Law Lifestyle!
Start getting more out of your online legal research with WestlawNext Essentials and Essentials Plus!
With this product, you can expect:
- The specific information you need for your jurisdiction
- An easy way to find and narrow your search results
- A smart method of annotating, sharing, and storing documents
Now, you can leverage this technology at a reasonable cost.
Plans starting as low as $94 per month!
Click here to see what other people are saying, view a demo, or purchase.