Case Analysis & Management Tools
By doing formerly tedious and time-consuming tasks with electronic speed and thoroughness, West case analysis products let you work more cost-effectively – and build stronger cases. Used separately or linked together, they help you better organize, analyze, and share key case information. Learn more about West’s case analysis tool »
- West Case Notebook/West LiveNote » West Case Notebook organizes case files in a centralized database so legal teams can share facts, discovery documents, evidence, pleadings, and more.
- West Publisher » Hyperlink transcripts to their related exhibits, OCR exhibit text, and bundle them for sharing or review in WestCase Notebook.
- West Case Timeline » With intuitive data entry and automatic formatting, West Case Timeline lets you create, present and share a timeline of important events in your case.
- Westlaw Legal Calendaring » Use Westlaw Legal Calendaring to manage your litigation calendar, calculate deadlines based on court rules, update your Outlook calendar, and more.
- LiveNote Stream » Broadcast live audio, streaming video, and real-time text transcripts from depositions, arbitrations or trials to anyone you authorize.
- Westlaw CaseLogistix » Westlaw CaseLogistix provides e-discovery teams with a more complete view of original documents, plus metrics to verify throughput at every stage of the process.
- Hildebrandt Baker Robbins » The legal technology consultants of Hildebrandt Baker Robbins can help with e-discovery, corporate litigation, document management, computer forensics, and more.
- Document Research & Retrieval » Westlaw CourtExpress can deliver hard-copy documents from any court or agency in the U.S. or abroad, including documents not available electronically.
- Westlaw CourtExpress » Designed for the needs of frequent docket researchers, Westlaw CourtExpress handles all of your docket research and document retrieval tasks.
LEARN MORE about Case Management products.