October 17, 2012
- 356A Social Security and Public Welfare
- 356AII Federal Insurance Benefits in General
- 356AII(B) Disability Benefits
- 356Ak140.40 Inability to Engage in Substantial Gainful Activity
- 356Ak140.60 k. Actual Availability of Employment; Ability to Compete.
Social security claimant does not live in make-believe industrial world where employers provide sheltered workshop conditions, instead of being in business to generate profit.
Ihnen v. Gardner, 253 F. Supp. 541 (D.S.D. 1966)