June 29, 2012
- 231H Labor and Employment
- 231HXIII Wages and Hours
- 231HXIII(B) Minimum Wages and Overtime Pay
- 231HXIII(B)2 Persons and Employments Within Regulations
- 231Hk2234 Independent Contractors
- 231Hk2236 k. Persons in Particular Employments.
“Hustling” by exotic dancer was not the kind of initiative contemplated by skill and initiative factor for determining whether dancer was an independent contractor or an employee entitled to minimum wages under the FLSA.
Harrell v. Diamond A Entm’t, Inc., 992 F. Supp. 1343 (M.D. Fla. 1997)