July 21, 2011
The 2011 American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting is just around the corner, and the Thomson Reuters crew is excited to see you there!
As always, there will be product, sales and service experts at the Thomson Reuters booth available to demonstrate the latest from West.
This year we will be featuring the mobile version of WestlawNext (the 2011 AALL New Product of the Year), TWEN, WestlawNext Patron Access for Government Libraries, the Westlaw Litigator Suite, ProView, and more.
- Don’t plan to take brochures or paper products home from our booth this year, in an effort to work smarter and greener, we will be using the QR code system and through your iPhone or mobile device you may gather links and we will send this information to you electronically.
- Each day we will be giving out a different gift; to qualify, simply have your badge scanned, then attend 3 of our informative theater presentations each day to qualify.
- For each visitor to our booth who completes 3 presentations, Thomson Reuters will donate $5 towards the educational programming provided through Independence National Park, and the ongoing maintenance of The Libery Bell.
- Don’t miss the Mummers Parade which kicks off Monday evening at 6:45 in the Marriot Hotel Lobby.
- Finally, join us after the parade for the Thomson Reuters Cusomer Appreciation Event on Monday, July 25th from 7:00 to 8:30 pm at Philadelphia’s historic Reading Terminal Market.
Watch for additional details here on Westlaw Insider over the next few days, and follow the conversation on Twitter #AALL11 for presentation announcements, event highlights, and more!